(five days tours)
First day :
Pick up from Djanet airport and transfer to Djanet town for shopping tour, then off to the camp. Lunch and dinner on the bivouac
From the second day to the fourth :
Morning road trip to Oued In-Djaren, next to Tadrart. Our off road tour will take us to sublime sites and landscapes, canyons covered with engravings and paintings returning to the Neolithic era.
The terrain transforms to a maze-like plan once we reach the famous arches of Tamesgida.Onward to the infinite dunes of OuedMoul’naga.After that to Oued In-Zaouaten with its magnificent stony citadels.Its magnificent ascending dune gives you a mesmerizing panoramic sight with a beautiful sunset laying on the red dunes of the Tassili… PURE MAGIC !
Now to the west, where the great cavern of Ouanagguen is located with its superb frescos.
We will go through Oued In-Djaren again with few stops along the side to admire the paintings and the engravings on the caves
The finale night will be a feast grilled meat with a local folkloric musical group
From the fourth day to the fifth :
Our trip comes to an end unfortunately, as we dedicate this day for our trip back to Djanet, lunch on our way to Tegherghart where we will make a stop observe the famous cavern painting “the crying cow” .once we are in Djanet dinner, some rest then we catch our flight and back to Algiers .
Necessary equipment and gear :
-sleeping bag for the cold nights
-small back-pack for daily use and personal papers
- hiking boots and tennis shoes or sandals
- warm clothing for the nights and light ones for the day
- flashlight, camera. refill Batteries
- sun hat, sun screen,moisturizer, sun glasses etc…
- toilet sheets to subdue your personal needs
- water filler (1L minimum) plus Swiss knife
- a plastic filler
- some dried fruits( grapes, peaches..)
- personnel med-kit (Tricostel, Aspirin, anti-diarrhea, antiseptic,antibiotic enough for 8 full days .and of course your medication if needed)
- anti-mosquito cream and anti bites.
*All this and more starting from $399 / pax all Included.